LANDAUER offers a full range of dosemeters to measure radiation X, gamma, beta and neutron:
LANDAUER service offers great flexibility in the management of your monitoring.
- Manage your dosimetry online
- Order spare dosemeters
- Make change at least 25 days prior to the start of the next wear period
- Customize your dosemeters: color codes for various services, icons symbolizing the area, wearing period identified by date, symbol and distinct colors
- Emergency treatment of your dosemeters
Please always quote your account number and series code, if applicable, on all correspondence with LANDAUER.
This helps us rapidly identify your account details.
Our web based account management service enables you to make administrative changes to your account as well as view and print analysis reports from your own desk.
As an authorised user you can:
- view and print over exposure notifications;
- browse your accounts and sub-accounts;
- add, Delete and make Changes to your participants and dosemeters;
- assign Spare dosemeters;
- review participant Dose History and print Analysis Reports;
- download raw data and Packing Lists via Data Exchange;
- identify late or lost non returned dosemeters;
- provide access to specific persons to view their dose reports (lDR).
MyLDR is offered at no charge to LANDAUER customers as part of our service. You can easily register and obtain an ID and unique security password for access.
Obtain your access codes to MyLDR